With the new release of Notepad++ yesterday to v6.4.1, I thought it was a brilliant time to update the TM1 Turbo Integrator and Rules Syntax files to be based on TM1 v10.1.0 Reference Guide.
The new version xml file can be found here: TM1 v10.1 Notepad++ update
In this release, we’ve added a couple of new TI functions such as:
- Synchronize: Used in a TI script to force serial execution of a designated set of its processes.
- CubeSaveData: Serialises a cube
We’ve also moved some functions into a more appropriate grouping (based on Official IBM Cognos TM1 10.1.0 Ref Guide) and also fixed the IF statement problem in the previous release.
If you haven’t installed a user defined language in Notepad++ before, please follow the instructions below:
- Start Notepad++ and select View from the top toolbar and then select User Defined Dialogue.
- Click Import. Select the TM1 v10.1 update.xml file provided above and click Open, then restart Notepad++.
- To use the add-on, go to Language and select TM1 from the list.
Below are some screenshots of Cube Rules and TI process in Notepad++ after applying the language markup:
I hope that you find this useful. If you would like assistance developing Turbo Integrator Processes or Cube Rules for your TM1 Solution, the friendly team of Consultants at InfoCube Consulting Australia can help. Just pop us your details in the form on this page and we’ll get back to you.