CellPutS inserts a string into a specific intersection of a cube. It does not insert numeric values.
Syntax of CellPutS
The syntax is CellPutS (String, Cube, element1, element2, elementn ); where
- string is the string you want to insert into a cube
- cube is the cube you insert the string into
- element1 is an element from the first dimension of the target cube
- element2 is an element from the second dimension of the target cube
- elementn are the elements from subsequent dimensions in order of the target cube
Usage of CellPutS
An example is CellPutS (‘Fred’, Employees, ‘2014’, ‘Jan’,’001′, ‘FirstName’); which will insert the name Fred into the Employees cube at the intersection of 2014 in the Year dimension, ‘Jan’ in the Month dimension, ‘001’ in a List100 dimension and ‘Firstname’ in the Measures-Staff dimension.
CellPutS can be used in TM1 Turbo Integrator processes only.